The School Gratitude Project: Endorse Your School and Spread the Good News, Philadelphians
Congratulations to our winner, St Peter’s School!
Publisher’s note: we’re extending this project through February 12th! Endorse your school and share it with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
Are you grateful for your school? Share your story!
Tell your school “thanks” and we’ll enter you to win pair of VIP tickets to Philadelphia Family’s Best for Families 2016 Party and we’ll donate $500 to your school. See official rules at the bottom of this page.
How to enter:
- Log in or JOIN as a Digital (FREE) or Supporting Member using the blue buttons in the header of PhillyFamily.com.
- Share your experience with an endorsement on your school’s Philadelphia Family page. Say thanks to a special teacher, staff member, or Parent volunteer for making your child’s experience a positive one.
- Use the social share buttons on this page to encourage your friends to be a part of The Philadelphia Family School Gratitude Project.
BONUS: Use the star icon on your school’s Philadelphia Family page to add them to your favorites. Our most popular pages are featured in our main sidebar widget for free!
- A Step Up Academy
- Abington Friends School
- The Agnes Irwin School
- Albert Greenfield Elementary School
- Alexander Adaire
- Andrew Jackson School
- Archbishop John Carol High School
- Bache – Martin
- The Baldwin School
- Camphill Special School
- Charles W. Henry
- Cheltenham Elementary
- Chester Arthur School
- Children’s Community School
- Clementine Montessori
- Delaware County Christian School
- Edwin Stanton
- FELS Early Learning Services
- Frankford Friends School
- Franklin Towne Charter Elementary School
- French International School of Philadelphia
- Friends Haverford School
- Friends Select School
- Friends’ Central School
- General Philip Kearny School
- General George A. McCall
- Germantown Academy
- GESU School
- The Giving Tree Daycare + Preschool
- The Grayson School
- Green Lane Preschool
- Green Woods Friends Charter
- Greene Street Friends School
- Greene Towne Montessori
- Greenwoods Charter School
- H.A. Brown Elementary School
- The Haverford School
- Horatio B. Hackett School
- Independence Charter School
- Jenks Academy
- The Laboratory Charter School of Communication and Languages
- MaST Community Charter School
- The Meadowbrook School
- Mi Casita Philly
- Miquon School
- Moonstone Preschool
- Norwood-Fontbonne Academy
- Oaklyn Public School
- Olde City Day School
- Our Lady of Hope School
- Our Mother of Consolation Parish School
- Overbrook Preschool and Kindergarten
- PA Leadership Charter School
- The Pennsylvania Cyber Charter School
- Penn Alexander
- Perleman Jewish Day School
- Philadelphia Cathedral Early Learning Center
- Philadelphia Classical School
- Philadelphia Free School
- The Philadelphia School
- Roxborough Christian School
- Saint Mary Interparochial School
- Samuel Powel Elementary
- The School in Rose Valley
- Spanish Language School
- Sprouts Childrens Center
- St. James Christian Preschool
- St. Joseph’s Preparatory School
- St. Laurentius Catholic School
- St. Peter the Apostle School
- St. Peter’s School
- TALK Institute and School
- The Waldorf School of Philadelphia
- William Penn Charter
- Wissahickon Charter School
(Bolded names are Philadelphia Family Supporting Schools.)
Please note: if you want to claim your school’s page from above to maintain it yourself or start adding our events to our community calendar, please join Philadelphia Family and email us at email@example.com with a link to your page and the email login you wish to have it connected to.
WIN IT: $500 grant for your school and two VIP Tickets to the Best for Families 2016 Party. Total estimated value: $800.
TO ENTER: Simply comment on your school’s Philadelphia Family page to share your experience with fellow parents by Friday, February 12, 2016, at 8 pm. We’ll draw a random entry and award the prize.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. Promotion begins on announced time EST (“Promotion Period”). All entries must be received by the announced time (EST) to be eligible for that day’s drawing.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter comment on one of the linked school profiles above. Visitors must be logged in to comment.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
4. WINNER SELECTION: One winner will be drawn from all entries received during the announced Promotional Period using a randomized computer numerical system, random.org, from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway. Winners will be either emailed directly or publicly announced on the Twitter or Facebook page.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND RESPONSE: The selected winners will be contacted via email at the conclusion of the Promotional Period. A response is required within 48 hours. If no response is received in that time the selected winner will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected at random from the list of eligible participants and notified. Subsequently selected winners will also have a 48 hours period to respond. Winner(s) will also be announced on Facebook (facebook.com/PhilaFamilyMag) and Twitter (twitter.com/philafamilymag).
6. PRIZE APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: $800.
7. TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
8. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning this Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries.
9. DELIVERY. Check will be mailed to the winner’s school with a congratulatory letter. Tickets will be emailed to winner in the form of a promotional code to register for the Best for Families Party as a VIP for free.
10. PARTICIPATION. Entering and providing your email address will add you to Philadelphia Family’s weekly e-newsletter, The Philly To Do List: You guide to local family fun.