GIVEAWAY: Win a Week of ESF Summer Camps at One of Four Premier Locations Near You!
Explore ESF Summer Camps at The Haverford School (Haverford, PA), The Episcopal Academy (Newtown Square, PA), Montgomery School (Chester Springs, PA), and Norwood-Fontbonne Academy & Chestnut Hill College (Chestnut Hill, PA).
Get ready to LOVE YOUR SUMMER! We’re thrilled to partner with ESF, an award-winning summer camp, to give one lucky Family Focus reader a free week of camp at one of 4 premier locations near you including: The Haverford School (Haverford, PA), The Episcopal Academy (Newtown Square, PA), Montgomery School (Chester Springs, PA), and Norwood-Fontbonne Academy & Chestnut Hill College (Chestnut Hill, PA).
ESF Summer Camp is where every kid is free to explore their curiosity and power their potential. Through best-in-class curriculum, campers, ages 3-15, ignite their interests and prepare for bright futures in any field, whether it’s sports, science, technology, art or all of the above. The ESF community is encouraging and fun, and ESF’s adult staff knows that their most important role in your campers’ lives is to provide a safe place to build character, inspire gratitude and spark friendships.
Mindful of the trust parents put in the camps, ESF has made a huge commitment to safety, health and well-being. ESF has protocols in place from carline and security to handling special allergies or other needs. Families can rest assured that their children are in the best of care. The ESF experienced adult staff possesses a deep commitment to the development of their campers and a profound sensitivity to the unique needs of each and every one of them.
Before and after care is also available on a regular or a drop-in basis. Campers can start the day as early as 7:30AM and can stay as late as 6:00PM. Club OT campers are divided into groups by age and enjoy sports, games, crafts, chess, book club, drama and much more. Afternoon snacks and refreshments are provided. Flexible scheduling with no pre-payment or pre-registration required. If your kiddo is into sports, they can try a sports clinic after camp, Monday through Thursday, until 5:45PM.
Get to know our programs:
Mini Camp for Rising Pre-School. A fun-filled, first camp experience for our youngest campers. Enjoy musical adventures, science and nature, crafts, water play, sports, theme days and more.
Day Camp for Rising Grades PreK-3rd. Way more than a typical day at camp! Day Camp includes daily Red Cross certified swim instruction and exciting hands-on activities, which include, art, sports, science, drama, special events, theme days, time-honored traditions and more! Campers are grouped by rising grade level.
SportsLab for Rising Grades 1st-9th. Sports Camp Reimagined! The NEW SportsLab, powered by Under Armour, offers multiple sports, skills, contests, game play, daily swimming and fun weekly events. Novice and experienced athletes are exposed to a dynamic combination of sports and character. Campers are grouped by rising grade level.
Senior Camp for Rising Grades 4th-10th. Experiences they’ll never outgrow! Reach new heights through innovative True Life Adventures designed to broaden the horizons for our oldest campers. Enjoy fun, award-winning activities: swimming, art, sports, team initiatives, service learning, leadership skills and much more! Campers are grouped by rising grade level.
Specialty Major Camps for Rising Grades K-8th. Choose a major and begin a journey! Dive into your passions with one of our Specialty Major Camps for varied grades and interests in science, cooking, the arts, engineering and more. Campers form collaborative teams by rising grade level. Offerings vary by location.
Technology + Design + Code Camps for Rising Grades K-8th. Choose from a variety of technology camps for a hands-on experience that allows for imagination, exploration and fun! Campers form collaborative teams by rising grade level. Offerings vary by location.
Tennis Camp for Rising Grades 1st-10th. Tennis Camp provides individual and group instruction with match play and continuous improvement for all skill levels. Campers are grouped by skill and rising grade level. Offered at The Haverford School, The Episcopal Academy and Chestnut Hill College.
ESF Premier Locations in Pennsylvania:
WIN IT: We’re giving away a week of camp by ESF at Norwood-Fontbonne Academy or Chestnut Hill College to one lucky winner! To enter, please use this form before 12pm pm on Sunday, April 7, 2019.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- PROMOTION PERIOD. Promotion begins from March 7, 2019, 8:00 AM (EST) (“Promotion Period”). All entries must be received by April 7, 2019, 5:00 PM (EST) to be eligible for that day’s drawing.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, fill out the form linked above. Enter your name and an email address that will be used for notification purposes only. No purchase necessary.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
- WINNER SELECTION: One winner will be drawn from all entries received during the announced Promotional Period using a randomized computer numerical system, random.org, from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway. Winners will be emailed directly.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION AND RESPONSE: The selected winner will be contacted via email at the conclusion of the Promotional Period. A response is required within 6 hours. If no response is received in that time, the selected winner will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected at random from the list of eligible participants and notified. Subsequently selected winners will also have a 6 hours period to respond. By submitting your email address to this giveaway you agree to subscribe to Philadelphia Family’s High Five Weekly newsletter and that ESF Camps may also email you with regards to this giveaway.
- PRIZE APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: One week of ESF Camps at Norwood-Fontbonne Academy, Chestnut Hill College, Episcopal Academy, The Haverford School, or Montgomery School. Tuition valued at approximately $455 to $525 depending on the Camp (does not include Club OT, Extended Day Program or the Lunch program).
- TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
- ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning this promotion depend on the number of eligible entries.
- DELIVERY. Winner will be able to claim their prize through direct contact with ESF Camp’s representatives.
Photograph courtesy of ESF Camps.