Philly Family’s 2021 Virtual Summer Camp Fair
Since we can't gather with you for a Camp Fair in person this year, our team is bringing Philadelphia Family Camp Partners' Directors and Staff DIRECTLY to you!
Welcome to Philly Family’s 2021 Virtual Summer Camp Fair! I think it’s safe to say that we are ALL eager for summer camp this year and our team is proud to offer this Virtual Summer Camp Fair to help you connect with camp directors and counselors from the comfort of your own computer. You can click through their videos, explore their Philly Family Profile Pages, and click the buttons below to request more information from each camp to get planning for a summer your kids will never forget!
$100 GIVEAWAY: You will be entered to win a $100 gift card from the Main Line Parent and Philadelphia Family team for every camp you request information from!
(Just our way of helping you plan the best summer yet! XOXO.) The winner will be notified June 1, 2021 by email.
Presented by Fusion PPE, Vitable Health and Center for Lice Control
Click the Buttons Below to Enter to Win $100!
- Serving Campers ages 3-13
- June 21 – August 6, 2021
- Ages 3 – 5; Campers must be full potty-trained.
- St. Peter’s School, 319 Lombard St
- June 28 – August 20, 2021
- Co Ed, Ages 7-12
- Limrick Township, Lower Merion Township, Springfield Township, Upper Dublin Township, Upper Merion Township, West Norriton Township, Whitemarsh Township, Whitpain Township, and Woodmere Art Museum (Chestnut Hill)
- June 21 – September 3, 2021
- Age 4 to 17
- West Chester
- June 14 – August 20, 2021
- Register by March 15th for early bird price!
- Kindergarten – 12th Grade
- Bryn Mawr
- June 21 – August 27, 2021
- Onsite AND Online
We are so sad not to be able to gather in person this year, but we are thrilled that these partners joined us online to provide this virtual introduction to their camps! We hope that you find this helpful as you make your decisions about Summer 2021 and invite you to click over to our Philadelphia Family 2021 Camp Guide to meet even more Camp Partners. Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter for alerts when we add more!
Camp Partner Opportunities
Summer Camp Friends, we want to help you connect with the Philly Family Communiy!
Share your Summer Camp’s pitch video (3-5 minutes recommended) with our Philly Family Community. We recommend that the videos include any information you would normally provide in a typical camp fair conversation! Click to view the 2021 Virtual Camp Fair registration form.