Discover family-friendly events with the Philadelphia Family Community Calendar. Our team adds fresh content every week to help you make the most of raising kids in Philly, from the baby and little ones-stage through the teen years and beyond! Please be sure to check with the host location about their health and safety protocols, as well as their registration requirements, prior to heading out!
Have an event to share? Submit it to us for consideration!
Sign up for our Philadelphia Family High Five Email Newsletter to plan your weekend adventures and discover local stories. Ready to explore more of the Delaware Valley? Make the most of this week with the Bucks County Parent and Main Line Parent Community Calendars too!
Ages 8+ can join for rock climbing at The Discovery Center. Registration is onsite, first come, first served. All gear provided. Participants under 18 must have a guardian with them to sign waiver.
• Rock climbing is for adults & children (ages 8+). Helmet and harness must fit in order to rock climb.
• Minors 8+ must have their risk and liability waiver signed by their legal guardian. Verbal permission or text permission is not acceptable.
• Timeslots: 10:15am, 11:20am, 1:00pm, 2:10pm, 3:20pm.
• This rock climbing event is for individuals, friends and families. Organizations/large groups should visit www.outwardboundphiladelphia.org if interested in scheduling an one day program with Outward Bound.
• Please continue to check here for the latest information regarding this event.