2023 LOVE Award Nominations Are Closed.
Make your voice heard! The Philadelphia Family LOVE Awards recognize local businesses and nonprofit organizations based on trusted recommendations from our friends and neighbors in the Philly family Community. Every year since 2014, the Philadelphia Family team has selected LOVE Award Winners and Family Favorites based on Philly Family Community voices.
From November 3, 2022 through
January, 13 2023 January 20, 2023, the Philly Family team will consider the following sources to help us choose the 2023 LOVE Award Winners and Family Favorites. Please take a few minutes to reflect on why the organization or individual you’re nominating has made a difference in your family’s life this year, our team values quality recommendations over the quantity of nominations we receive. We’re so proud to recognize outstanding resources that our Community of local parents can TRUST.
5 Ways You Can Make a Philadelphia Family LOVE Award Nomination:
- Write an endorsement on a Philadelphia Family Member’s Profile Page (scroll down).
- Make a qualified Nomination through this form.
- Comment in our Philly Family Community Facebook Group if you see a thread asking for referrals.
- Share your experience with the #PhillyFamily hashtag on Instagram.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to share a personal experience! (Send us a selfie with a business owner you love for extra points!)
Our team will be listening for your voice through all of the sources above. We encourage you to nominate organizations based through Philadelphia Family, Main Line Parent or Bucks County Parent BASED ON WHERE YOU LIVE AND PLAY WITH YOUR KIDS.
- Philadelphia Family celebrates city life and connects parents in Germantown, Chestnut Hill, and Plymouth Meeting as well as the Northeast Suburbs.
- Main Line Parent supports families raising their kids in Philadelphia’s Western Suburbs, from Bala Cynwyd to Downingtown and Kennet Square to Swarthmore and Delaware County, too.
- Bucks County Parent, our newest sister-brand will help parents connect with resources, events, and each other from Bristol to Quakertown and Warminster to New Hope!
Endorse Your Favorite Philly Family Members to Nominate Them for a 2023 LOVE Award!
Christine is certified postpartum doula, lactation counselor, childbirth educator, newborn care specialist, bereavement support, aromatherapist,…
Jessica Catherine Photography is a boutique newborn, baby, and maternity portrait studio specializing in in-home…
Little City Montessori preschool offers the following programs: Toddler (2-3y), Primary (3-6y), and Kindergarten (5-6y)…
MUSIC THEATRE PHILLY is a vibrant professional training ground for young artists in theatre and…
The Philadelphia Dance Academy offers the following programs: Early Childhood, Primary, Pre-Professional Ballet, Theater, Contemporary,…
An orthodontic and pediatric dental specialty office in the heart of Chestnut Hill!
Wholeheart is a small group practice specializing in Reproductive Mental Health across the lifespan and…