Make your voice heard! The Philadelphia Family LOVE Awards recognize local businesses and nonprofit organizations based on trusted recommendations from our friends and neighbors in the Philly family Community. Every year since 2014, the Philadelphia Family team has selected LOVE Award Winners and Family Favorites based on Philly Family Community voices.
For 10 weeks, from December 8, 2021 through February 16, 2022, the Philly Family team will consider the following sources to help us choose the 2022 LOVE Award Winners and Family Favorites. Please take a few minutes to reflect on why the organization or individual you’re nominating has made a difference in your family’s life this year, our team values quality recomendations over the quantity of nominations we receive. We’re so proud to recognize outstanding resources that our Community of local parents can TRUST.
5 Ways You Can Make a Philadelphia Family LOVE Award Nomination:
- Make a qualified Nomination through this form.
- Write an endorsement on a Philadelphia Family Member’s Profile Page.
- Comment in our Philly Family Community Facebook Group if you see a thread asking for referrals.
- Share your experience with the #PhillyFamily hashtag on Instagram.
- Email email@example.com to share a personal experience! (Send us a selfie with a business owner you love for extra points!)
Our team will be listening for your voice through all of the sources above. We encourage you to nominate organizations based through Philadelphia Family, Main Line Parent or Bucks County Parent BASED ON WHERE YOU LIVE AND PLAY WITH YOUR KIDS.
- Philadelphia Family celebrates city life and connects parents in Germantown, Chestnut Hill, and Plymouth Meeting as well as the Northeast Suburbs.
- Main Line Parent supports families raising their kids in Philadelphia’s Western Suburbs, from Bala Cynwyd to Downingtown and Kennet Square to Swarthmore and Delaware County, too.
- Bucks County Parent, our newest sister-brand will help parents connect with resources, events, and each other from Bristol to Quakertown and Warminster to New Hope!
You can help a local parent in need of a referral and support a small business or nonprofit when you share your experience!
In 2021 we were honored to recognize over 100 organizations with Philly Family LOVE and Family Favorite Awards and we can’t wait to do it again! You can suggest the “Best” categories and we’ll organize with the following sections:
- Celebrate: Birthdays, Parties & Photographers
- Dwell: Home, Garden & Realtors
- Explore: Travel & Leisure
- Learn: Education & Enrichment
- Nourish: Food & Drink
- Play: Summer Camp, Festivals, Indoor & Outdoor Activities
- Shop: Gifts & Style
- Thrive: Doctors, Dentists, Wellness & Self-Care
Click the photos below to check out the 2021 Philadelphia Family LOVE Award Winners and Family Favorites.
NEW THIS YEAR: Call for Community Builders to Share Your Story!
Are you a business or nonprofit leader whose organization went above and beyond in 2021 for families in Philadelphia? Are you their most-trusted resource?
We want to celebrate Community Builders who value giving back and supporting parents as much as we do.
Complete this form to be considered for LOVE Award recognition based on how YOUR Team serves the community.
- Did you fundraise for a good cause or donate to a school auction?
- Do you have a product or service whose proceeds benefit families in need?
- Does your team has the best culture for work-life balance?
- Does your organization deserve recognition for being a great workplace for parents?
We want to hear all about it! Please nominate your organization for a 2022 LOVE Award if you believe it deserves recognition.